The Ripped Collection with Clarence Bass 3 DVD SET - Ripped 1, 2 and 3.
This is a superb 3 DVD set featuring the complete RIPPED DVD video series from legendary strength and healthy lifestyle guru Clarence Bass.
Clarence Bass, the living embodiment of the word "Ripped", has achieved unprecedented levels of lean muscularity through healthy living. Winner of his height division in the "Past - 40" Mr. America and Mr. USA (and "Best Abdominals", "Best Legs" and "Most Muscular", as well), his image and his principles of diet and exercise have led people around the world to stronger and healthier lives. This DVD shares with you his secrets.
In 2003 Clarence Bass was the special Guest of Honor at The Association of the Oldetime Barbell and Strongmen Historic 20th Annual Reunion and Dinner in New Jersey.
RIPPED THE DVD WITH CLARENCE BASS – Disc #1
In his first DVD, RIPPED #1, Clarence Bass, an acknowledged master of staying lean fit and healthy, shares the knowledge gained from a lifetime quest for improvement, including many different chapters.
* Ripped eating style.
* Training diary to motivate.
* Athletic-type lifting.
* High-intensity aerobics.
* Lower ab and oblique training.
* Post-workout meal.
* Bedtime snack.
* Tracking body weight/fat.
THE SECOND RIPPED WITH CLARENCE BASS – Disc #2
Clarence Bass, the living embodiment of the word "Ripped", has achieved unprecedented levels of lean muscularity through healthy living. This DVD shares with you his secrets.
* The RIPPED Story.
* Behind the scenes at photo shoot.
* Diet and weight training.
* Whole Body weight workout.
* Aerobic fitness and fat loss.
* Treadmill interval workout demonstrated by Wayne.
* Rowing interval workout.
* Health and Longevity.
THE THIRD RIPPED ‘MOTIVATION’ WITH CLARENCE BASS - Disc #3
Completely different, this third DVD is about motivation, the sine qua non of all successful training efforts. No worthwhile fitness goal can be achieved without motivation. Using real life stories, it shows you how to stay motivated year after year.
* Competition, the ultimate motivator
* Wayne's story
* Wayne's 500m personal record row (pace 1:34.1 on Feb. 28th, 2004)
* Compete with yourself - chasing Wayne
* Clarence's 200m personal record row (pace 1:32.9)
* Find your sport - Tina's story
* Tina's personal record Tabata intervals on rower
* Important training points to remember
* Clarence's physique at age 43 and 65
For full descriptions and preview clips of EACH INDIVIDUAL DVD, please click on the links below to RIPPED 1, 2 & 3.
PCB-511DVD Ripped 1 DVD
PCB-545DVD Ripped 2 DVD
PCB-578DVD Ripped 3 DVD
Running Time: 245 mins
* Available in NTSC DVD Only (Region Free)
* THIS DVD WILL PLAY ON ANY DUAL SYSTEM NTSC / PAL DVD PLAYER AND TV. Or any PC DVD.
Share on Facebook
Customers who bought this product also purchased...